Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wednesday's child is full of...

... poisonous gas and pirouettes. 

Creepy Glowbugg here with my Smeared Ink inspiration for the day.
I've kind of been on a corrugated cardboard kick lately, and I had a piece
already distressed and cut to the perfect ATC size lying around....
So I made an ornament or a hanging of sorts.

I used some old and new art pastes, coupled with good ol' Stickles and
dew drops. I like the contrast between textures on this piece.
I used the strange, yet delicate 'Ballerina' image from the 'Toxic Ballerinas' set.
She just adds more glittery texture and contrast to the entire piece.

  Such a fun image! 

Remember to enter our Anything Goes challenge here
with your creation using a Smeared Ink image.
  


1 comment:

  1. ROTFLMAO! Love how she's breaking through the ice. Gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete