Monday, January 19, 2015

Altered box...

Hi,

I got a golden shiny box from ebay when I ordered some foundation...so I thought it was a fab idea to do a makeover on it that fits me more :)

Stamped two different stamps from the poe rubber set that I got from The Smeared Ink rubber club on silver tissue with three colors of archival ink. Added the tissue with mod podge. Painted the inside and edges with black gesso and did a mixture of americana crackle and perfect pearls powder that I added as a top coat. Did the same thing on flowers as on tissue. Also added a decorative handle...
The inside is filled with some candy brains...oh my...they were really disgusting to eat...tasted like chemicals, toxic :)

Thank you for watching my project today and please take part in our monthly challenge - anything goes Smeared Ink. You can find the link in the left hand sidebar on this blog.







2 comments:

  1. hahhaaa, love those candy brains. Sorry that they did not taste as good as they look!
    So cool what you did w/ the tissue paper and inks. Beautiful flower and just an amazingly altered box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous box, Lisa! Love the colors and that flower is fabulous! Too funny about the brains. Guess you're no Zombie. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete