Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday Inspiration

Today I am sharing a mixed media tag I have made, I was getting worried it might not be finished in time to show this week due to all the embellishments still being too wet to glue down! for this piece I have used one of the gorgeous stamps in the Other Side of Fear set. If you want to know how I made this and what I used to colour that image in (it's not my usual mediums) then head over to my blog where I will tell all! If you have created something using Smeared Ink stamps that click on the link to the current challenge and show us what you've made.





2 comments:

  1. EEEK! This is fabulous!!!! Gorgeous texture and design. Amazed at your coloring medium, too, but I won't tell. ;D xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell, I love it when you use neutrals...and such wonderful wonderful layers.

    ReplyDelete