Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thursday Inspiration with " Angel of Death "

 
Today is the last day to get your entries in for the current  Anything Goes Challenge at
 Smudgy Antics for February. You have until midnight PST today  to get your entries in before the current challenge closes.
 
For my project I decided to create a Booklet that houses an ATC in it's own frame ( I love creating books from scratch ). I used the smeared ink Digi  Angel of Death. . I coloured him up in tones of Red and cool greys using my copics. I then scanned into photoshop and printed off an ATC size and a larger size which I attached to chipboard  and set aside. The ATC was then attached to mountboard and also set aside.The book was constructed from scratch using mountboard and covered with black cardstock. I then stamped and heat embossed two panels for the front and inside left cover of the book. These were then attached and the larger chipboard mounted image applied to the front cover. A quote was then designed in photoshop, printed and attached to the embossed panel on the left side of the booklet. A deep frame was contructed from Chipboard to house the ATC and given a coat of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic in red.This was then attached to the right side of the book at the same time as a piece of black looped ribbon which sits under the ATC for easy removal.
 
 
 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to get your entries in today before the challenge closes.

1 comment:

  1. I thought for sure I'd commented on this fab little book and ATC! Must have been on your Blog, Fiona. Anyway, your coloring of Death absolutely sings and that red and black embossing is totally gorgeous. Fabulous project! xxD

    ReplyDelete