Friday, March 20, 2015

Hang in there

I've made a card for today's DT inspiration and have used Other side of Fear - Girl 2 made by Alexandria Serrano for my card.

As usual I colored her first and then started to look for papers, I picked out three different papers and one little piece of leftover card stock. I choose a design paper with autumn theme for the image and used the brown card stock as a frame for it. Then I had another design paper that I used as the card base, in matching colors. Added a text with letter stickers, "Hang in there" for a bit of fun. =)

To enter our monthly "Anything goes" challenge, don't forget that you have to use atleast one Smeared Ink image on your creation, to be able to enter! =)



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Elenor, I like the image and the background
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbulous choice of papers for the image. Gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete